Conditions of Sale
Please check the date and time on your ticket.
- Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting the event and are subject to the conditions applicable to that event and/or the venue where held.
- No refunds or exchanges except in accordance with the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice.
- The right is reserved to vary advertised programs and to add, withdraw or substitute artists, prices and seating arrangments.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the venue's Terms and Conditions which can be found at the entrance to each Foyer
- The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of lost tickets.
- Entry may be refused if the venue is unable to verify the authenticity of the ticket, for example if the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way.
- Latecomers may only be admitted at the discretion of venue staff at a convenient break in the program so as not to cause disruption to performers or patrons.
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
- You must retain your ticket at all times whilst at the venue.
- Tickets must not be resold or offered for resale without the prior written consent of Townsville Entertainment & Convention Centre.
- The use of cameras is strictly prohibited unless otherwise stated in event advertising and/or venue signage.
- The use of video or audio recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
- Patrons will not be permitted to bring alcohol, food or other beverages onto venue premises.
- Patrons will only be permitted to smoke in the Designated Outdoor Smoking Areas, as determined by management.
- Townsville Entertainment & Convention Centre will not be responsible for any injury from or damage other than injury from or damage casued by the negligent acts or omissions of the Townsville Entertainment & Convention Centre.